Saturday, January 3, 2009

Because You're So Beautiful


If only i could write a beautiful love poem. I would write special and only to you; Because i miss you more than you even know it.. I had to go simply because i didn't know how to tell you , i don't know if you care ; i want to say I love you but i didn't dare.. I was keeping a distance from you fearing that you will not feel the same way as i do for you. You do not know how hard it is to see you but cannot care. There's nothing i can do but to secretly stare from afar.


If only i could write a beautiful love poem i would write it just for you and you alone.
You are beautiful in my eyes
You are so beautiful that i would even take a bullet for you
You are beautiful that i would die to have a girl like you



At times i just tear along with the rain drops
and to wash this feelings away
if only it was that easy
i wouldn't be feeling this today
I really do Love You

I guess i love the way she laughs
the way she shower her kindness
the way she smiles =).
I simply love the way she cares and put others first
and the way she comforts me.


I love how she looks no matter what she wears because you're simply beautiful to me
I love how she's smart and helpful
I love how she talks
I love the way she holds me when I'm sad
I just simply love everything bout her!!
I'm crazy over her!!


When i fall asleep a sweet dream comes into my mind, but when i open my eyes; the dream leaves my mind, longing for my sweet dream to come true every night. Everyday i try to recall me dream, but i really cant remember a thing, One day i tried to get sleepy to remember the dream that i had. I've fallen asleep but i don't seem to remember a thing!!


I somehow know that the dream will come true in the future. It welcomes the dream full of life the next day, It cheers up lives to have a sweet day, i wished to have the sweet dream on a pleasant day. Because a deep sleep is the cause of many dreams , as i thought to myself. i pray to God to make my sweetest dream come true, and i continues to pray to God. At last my dream came true and it was a dream of Y.O.U!!!


sorry not much pics peeps.. its 3.20am and i'm freaking tired ^^


I don't want to be a pimp. I just wanna be your pimp =)


No comments: