Tuesday, April 1, 2008

OLd school RawKz

I got bored one day and so Me and a friend of mine (Dixon) decided to organize an outing with our old bunch of school friends whom i've not met in about 1 year. And so we headed over to mid-valley to hang. Bump into Matthais, boy oh boy i thought to myself, this dude has sure grown alot since i last saw him 6 ft plus... and we wore stripped shirts tat looked ALIKE!!! wth.... so yeah.. met up with the rest Matthais, ivy, Jowee, Dixon, Noel, KOREAN , my bro, and myself.


Jowee & ivy.



Hans *Oik korea where is African?*



Matthias (octopus, cicak, butterfingers , Freak of nature) ^^ *oh my gosh! Look!! Free make up!*




Noel(KuKu emperor , KuKu King) *Dixon do you knoe that ur a Fagot?*




Dixon * Huh??? What did you say??*


Dixon * DID YOU JUST CALL ME A FAGOT??? *



Ivy( ivy??)



Jowee (wee) ~.~










GAI GAI















Missing in Action



Gideon






Eugene







Loo


YOou know I've always value my friends, or people close to me.. To me they are my EVERYTHING. Everyone needs a friend. "What are friends for?" To me my friends are the closest thing to me than anything else in this world. A good friend is a friend that is someone special to me,someone you never lie to,can be a boy or a girl *^^*,someone that is always there,listens to you,always has input to give or to even advice me, a friend also helps you through the thick and the thin, he/she will always stand by my side,will never let you down. What would you do if you didnt have a friend? I am truly grateful to God for providing me with such good friends.

No comments: