Tuesday, May 13, 2008








"Tan Hong Ming In Love"






I really find this so cute... couldn't help it but to post it up ^^.. Even at a young age kids falls in love.. This vid clip reminds me of the times i used to be in love..



Love is unpredictable and uncontainable but its reliable and infallible. Love is both right and wrong. Love is weak and strong. Love is good. Love is pure. Love is very real indeed for it is everywhere. Love is also sure. Love is jealous and it can sure be selfish at times too. Love is pain. Lvoe is lost. Love is gained. Love is everything. Love plays a big role in our lives. Love is beautiful & fair. Love is great as it gives us a feeling of being wanted. Love is demanding. Love is sacrifice and at the same time Love can be shitty






I don't know how to tell you
I don't know if you care
I want to say I love you
But I don't even dare

It's true you may not love me
But I can't help the way I feel
I don't know why I feel this way
But I know this feeling is real

You don't know how hard it is
To see you but cannot care
There's nothing else that I can do
But just to secretly stare

At times I just tear along with the rain drops
And try to wash this feeling away
If only it were that easy
I wouldn't be feeling this today... I love ya for who you really are.








I love the way she laughs
the way she shows her kindness
the way she smiles.
I simply love the way she cares and put others first
the way she comforts me.

I love how she looks
I love how she’s smart
I love how she’s helpful
I love how she talks
I love the way she holds me when I’m sad
I just simply love everything bout her

I love her name
her eyes.
I love her confidence in everything she does
and her encouragement.

I love the way she is
I love the way she cares for me
I love our precious time together
I love her sweetness
I love that I love her so!


No comments: