Tuesday, November 18, 2008

AWARDS NIGHT 08

Last Day of School which was our School Awards night.. I'm lazy too type too many things so i'll just upload some pictures ^^.. having a really bad headache.. For the sake of updating my blog..


My bro and I

Meet D.A.D

Grandparents DAD's side... Notice they all look intelligent?? lols except for me tat is ^^

Irving Chan..

Mr. OH

ME, Ash , Ben my teacher

That dude behind me is a FAG.. JO Gan

ME and the FIsh man

chong hong

i like tis piture.. Me and Short Black Dutchman meet ETHAN who comes from a family of Dutchman.. No kidding. ^^

That's my other teacher. Mag


Ben and shorty

Tis are the SMall KIA's that i have to look after






me and Liz

*Speechless*

John

Black Justin timberlake

GAY LORD

Gay LOrd's friend



Dad and YOungest bro

meet mommy and daddy and my bro

MY OTHER EMO BROTHER




Mom!!! lols.. no comments


ok hope u enkoyed the picture.. that's all for now need to rest or else my head will explode.. nitez

No comments: