Saturday, November 8, 2008

TAGs


Wanna know more bout me ??!! Guess i'll have to get tagged more often if u wanna knoe more LOL =).. And yes ppl i got tagged...

1. What's your most favourite colour?
- ummm Any thing BRIGHT ?!!

2. Who is the most important to you?
- God, Family , and friends pretty much everyone i know i love ^^

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
- hmmmm lets see.... 1,2,3,4.... actually i don think i had so far XD

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- in what area??!! overall i guess I DO.. even if i don have confidence i'll jus have to believe i do..

5. How many babies you want?
- i'm guessin 4? But i would love twins (boy, girl,boy,girl) depends on my wife that is.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- ..... is tis a trick question??

7. What is your goal for this year?
- To accomplish all my GOALS LMAO!!!

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- If i'm able to find a girl who can love me as much as i love her than the answer is Yes.

9. Do you think that the person who tag you,like to play kidnapping?
- I wonder.... Why would she wanna kidnap me 4?

10. What are you really afraid of?
- LIZARD!!!! COCKROACHES!!! ummm wat else?? My Dad?? lol Scary sial

11. What is your bad habit?
- Tryin to be bad. I guess

12. Do u have a secret crush?
- Shhh *hands on mouth* dont tell anyone k.. *whispers* "its a secret la so keep it a secret OKAY?" >< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(204, 0, 0);">Funny??????
18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- Look in the mirror and start laughin.. SHIOK !!! * two thumbs up*

19. What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?
- My friend dared me to quit my summer job and I DID!!!

20. Are you dumb or are you just dumb?
- hmmm that's dumb.. if i pick one i'll be like a total loser man.. I'll choose DUmb DUmb

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people. List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


DEE, SAMMIE , JOWEE, MATT LU, HANS

No comments: