Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Food Craz3



Oh what a lovely Monday it was
As the sun shone upon the tip of my nose
The weather warm and sweet
Packed with friends we cherish
No better folks could you meet

We twist and turned our car steering left and right
for almost an hour or two. At last we came to our stop
Out in the bright sunshine
Enjoying ourselves to the warm and cozy atmosphere the restaurant could ever offer
A meal that was truly fine

"FajiTas" too were grilled just right
Topped with onions and stuff
Just simply tasty scrumptious Mexican food
Without a lot of unnecessary fluff

Deviled chicken so perfectly made
With a sprinkle of paprika on top
A delicious blend of flavors
That really truly hit the spot

It was a day we will remember
Good food, good friends together
Can’t ask for a more relaxing time
With the gift of perfect fall weather!








I had a TuMmy ache
From the food I ate last night
The food was so rich and tempting. As i turned as Green as goblin i
longed
for more food
That it seemed to go right through me

I had tis weird idea and so I took some bones
and tried to grow some in the garden
And bought the rest in the store
I should have known better.
But, boy oh boy , that was it!!! That was GOod
and everything was perfect as i thought to myself





Today i thought about you,
Today something remided me of you,
Today i walked past you,
But you didn't see me.
Today i was longing for you. The thought of you is as sweet as honey

Today I saw you laughing and joking with your friends,
Today I saw the shine in your smile,
Today i walked past you,
But you didn't see me.

Today I wrote a poem about you, (tis is the poem la) ^^
Today I was talking about you to my friends,
Today I walked past you,
But you didn't see me,
You didn't see me at all.


C.A.N.D.Y


No comments: