Monday, March 17, 2008

UNCLE'S 48th Birthday

Went to 1Utama for Dinner Friday night with my Long Lost UNC and Family. Haven't seen Unc John for quite some time and his son Edward. Damn did i tell ya'll how much i actually miss my couz?? Haven seen him in like 9 yrs man!! SO anyways he had "SHOGUN" for dinner; buffet style. We had a time of our lives. Eating non stop. Edward is my Closest couz as we are of same age and we do click real easily.. so yeah. After dinner we went SHOPPING!!!



*birthday BOY*

*brothers and sisters* mommy told a lame joke. apparently only her brother got it and they were the only ones laughing... LOL


mommy looks a little cheeky here .. *i wonder*


something tells me that something weird is going to happen.. *whats with the hands mom ?*


I KNEW IT!! Mom had something hiding in her hands all the while.. It was a jelly.. UNCLE JOHN: " WHOAH OKAY~ now that's really really very Random of my sister." *stunned*


2 min later

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! I think that was REALLY RANDOM!!


My dad was LOST!! WHy is he giving me that look???


aunt wendy

IN- laws

Ladies....

mua younger bro




*SNAIL SNAIL*

"Snails?? EAt??" *hmmmm*

"Let's try the eel first"






SHOPPIN


*It runs in the CHAn Family*( camwhore)

*Don't we just look alike ?*

He just got back from NS (national service)






*Rockers wannabe*




*we tried to be "Lala"*



M.P.H

And that was the end of our SHoppin. So we went to MPH to search and see what kinda books would catch our eyes. Guess what i found ??


*DAMe* what a coincidence!! But i still think i do look a little better than Him....


and right after that my couz picked up a little booklet like book.. and if u were to ask me i'd say its a big coincidence.


*Justin?*


No comments: