Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Girl like you

A Girl Like YOu


I hear you; a voice of an angel in the morning, i see you in the night; before i sleep so tight,My sweet angel. I dream of you, think of you, and only of you, My loving angel. Take my hand, dance with me, me off my feet, My sweet gracious angel. Come with me, i'll take care of you, lift our LOVE to the air, My pleasant angel. A kiss to the lips, a whisper to the ear, saying "I Love you"

My ever heart-tendering angel.









Sweetest Dreams

When i fall asleep a sweet dream comes to my mind,But when I open my eyes; the dream leaves my mind,
longing for my sweet dream to come true. But i forgot wat i dreamt last nite.Every day i try to remember my dream, But I really can’t remember my last night’s dream, One day, I tried to get sleepy to remember the dream. I've fallen asleep but i don't seem to remember anything.




I somehow knoe tat the dream will soon come true in the future. It welcomes the dream full life of the next day,It cheers up thetedious lives to have a sweet day,wishes to have
sweet dream for pleasant day.
A deep sleep is the cause of many dreams,as i thought to myself.
I pray to God,that to make my sweetest dream come true,
and i continue to pray to God,
that to fade away the evil of his
bad dream,As if he always like to sleep in the world of sweet dreamAt last my wish came true.
ANd it was a dream of YOU.. ^^




There's A Kiss



There's a kiss to say I LOVE you,
There's a kiss to say I CARE.
There's a kiss to prove our Friendship,
There's a kiss for us to share.
There's a kiss to say it's true
But the KISS I love the most,
Is the KISS get from Y.O.U.




THE FUTURE IS NOT OURS TO SEE

The future is not ours to see
Whatever the future
Bring to us
We should be garateful
For that




DROPLETs OF RAIN


I love it when it rains
No one can see these tears fall
And the rain washes all this pain away
I feel like brand new. Each time when the rain drops on my head i go...


O! sweet rain! O! sweet rain!

Pitter-patter-pane
Here we go once again
With the sound of rain
On my window pane


First it bulges out with a drizzle
I frizzle in bed waiting for the rain to fizzle
The raindrops fight as they sizzle
Why the sizzle is relaxing remains to me a puzzle

Whilst it pours down heavy
Imposing on the roads a levy
Thunder, chaos and lighting
Is the rattling usual sighting

I hear the people complain
About the sound of sweet rain
But we need you to maintain
The forests, the green and the mountain plains.





As soon as the rain drops, i heard a cry
it was a gal sitting close to her window.
As she sits alone wishing for someone
To hold her and kiss her in the rain.

As the rain drops
She wishes for someone to fulfill
Her dreams, for someone to tell her
Things will be ok

As the rain drops
she sit alone in darkness waiting
For someone to come and share
Her pain.

As she made a wish the Father in heaven heard tis lil girls wish. And he send his very own-one and only "Yeng" and Hensem Angel. His name was Gabriel.. "The God send angel" ^^ yeah



Your Happiness is my Happiness

My life's greatest happiness is to be convinced my love to you
I am grateful to you for making me happy through out my life
I have never known love until I met you and your love touched
my heart and brought so much happiness in me
Today, you made me to see everything in a new life and you
want me to know how those happiness could make me happy
I found my happiness is to love you and to be loved from you
Sometime, I miss you so much and your absence is very painful
But when I carry your heart within me then my happiness is shining
When I am sad then your sweet words brings me happiness
and my soul get enough strength when it join your heart
When my heart wants to know the meaning of ' love'
then your love is making me to believe the truth of love
Without you there is no happiness in my life and with you
my life is full of hopes and my dream will come true
When you hold me in your arms then my heart
never want to let me go because your happiness is
my happiness. I love you so much my love.

No comments: