Tuesday, February 19, 2008

EMo..



Emoing can be Good,
Emoing can make you look cooler,
Emoing can turn an ugly person into a beautiful person (in pictures ^^)
Emoing can be bad.
Emoing can be usefull,
Emoing can be useless.
Emoing can be helpfull,
Emoing can irritating.
Emoing can help us think,
Emoing can be a waste of time.

Emoing are for winners,
Emoing are for losers.
Emoing are for coolies,
Emoing are for lamers.
Emoing are for the old,
Emoing are for the young.
Emoing are for girls,
Emoing are for boys.

There's time for everything.. Even being emo.. ~yeah~


Lets sing song when the song sing song ok ? ^^


Sitting by my window. Look at the stars, how bright and beautiful where they are.. I can't stop thinkin of how you use to look at me... I tried to sleep but i simply can't, cause my thoughts are always with you..

and so i'm sitting by my window looking at the stars, how bright and beautiful where they are..
I think of you; how much i love you. That all i want in the world is only you...

cause baby i wish you were holding me tight and baby i wish you'll hold me through the night.
cause baby i i want you right here with me as close as our hearts can be.



[chorus]
I try my best not to miss ya so much cause Everytime i kiss i i feel you lips, every time i cry i see you smile, everytime i close my eyes i realized that every time i hold your hand in mine its the sweetest thing my heart could ever find and i've never felt this way since the day i gave my love away

I try my best not to miss ya so much.. But just to have the thought of havin you here with me in your arms makes me feel so loved and comfortable. And to have this feeling is something that i don wanna let go. simply because of the warm ambiance and comfort has made my body weak.



And so here i sit by my window. look at the stars how bright and beautiful where they are. Hoping to find you right next to me in the morning.. I gave you my all.. and it still didn't work out i was hoping for so much more..

Baby once you're here i won't let you slip my arms again, because i love you more than you ever know. In everything i do i think of you. We'll be together very soon.. and now i can lie and gaze at the moon thinkin of how should i spend my life with you..



4 comments:

Samantha said...

mr emo, what song is this?

Spaztic m0nkey said...

^^.. tis is my self creation song.. its for someone really special 2 me.. hopefully she still remembers me

Samantha said...

serious? u created? its nice =)

Spaztic m0nkey said...

from some ideas here and there.. yeah.. thank you =) ^^