Monday, February 11, 2008

I'M BACK!!

~Ello people~ *indian accent* I know that its been a really long time since i last posted a post? lolss... So anyways my CNY celebration is rather FUN and Boring.... if you get what i mean ^^..
I met my Jie jie's for lunch and KoKo Amos whom i haven met in ages..

Here are some pics Of my FAMILY!!! Did you know that i have 1 older brother and 2 older sisters?? yeah that's right i'm the fourth in the Family ^^... Mom and Dad have 6 Kids.. no joke




Front row to back row- left to right: Koko Amos if i'm not mistaken Ko is 27 this year, Dad,Mom,Jie Jie Phoebe 20years OLD LIaoz, *siapa si Handsome tu??* oh that's jus me ^^ haha, Jie Jie Faith 26 tis year HOT AND SINGLE PEOPLE ^^, Kevin Without an "L". (phoebe BF) and my 2 younger bro's who's M.I.A.


I'm such a spoiler ^^ that's my Jie Jie.. Hot leh?? Her number is 012-9334833 ^^



At the back of Ko AMos is his GF.. I forgot her name.. sorry ko ^^ ehehehe....


Dad talkin to son on the Cell while mom stares at the 2 leng zhai's .. ^^ ..

so yup that's my family ^^.. that's about it for now ^^ cheers

No comments: