Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tired...

Ello to all you "Yengness" and "Hotness" ... I'm down with multiple "nonsense"... I've caught a COLD!!! It came with a package.. Running Nose; it ran so fast that i used up a whole entire tissue box in just seconds, A Fever; and now i seriously feel so much HOtter!! no joke wei.. i'm so how that u'll burn , oh yeah PLUS A Sore Throat which makes me sound like LOUIS ARMSTRONG each time i open my mouth =) , and a heavy yucky cough!! Oh gosh.. i feel SICK!!...

Me wan lie down... But .... nose can breath cause its blocked... i'm so frustrated cause i can breath!! AHH!!!! Dame you virus!!!..

Today while i was walking to the mamak stall.. There's this pretty gal... i mean pretty as in pretty ok.. She had skin so fair tat it makes the drug addict look pale-ER... And dame she had Heels so high that i thought Yau Ming changed his gender...

Ok ok so anyways.. she was looking at my direction.. and she smiled.. and so being a guy *cough* i mean a man i didn't bother looking at her.. Thinkin that it'll be a "cool" move..

So she started waving.. I looked back; there was no one. ANd so i smiled back.. =) heeee
my heart was pumping faster as i got closer.. Next thing you know she started walking at my direction.. My heart nearly stopped. *silence*~

I smiled so big like some silly dude.. i can simply imagine the smile on my face.. looked like some "ham sap lou" i tell you... I even said Hi LOUDLY!!! super embarrassing man..

She looked at me.. and gave me a *Grin*. Next thing i knoe is that she was waving at some other Girl in the HOUSE from a WINDOW!!

///SWT!!!!!! and so yeah..... Its just me..... yeah yeah yeah laugh all you wan... blablablablabla...

k la peeps i gtg i'm really tired... nitez

No comments: