Monday, February 25, 2008

Giving up..



I've never felt so tired in my entire life before.. I'm so weak that i can't even stand properly..
I'm just so tired Physically,Mentally, and Emotionally.. I'm tired Physically simply because My Teacher is giving me assignment one after another and i haven't been sleeping for 3 nights in a row.. I do take rest but still... It really does suck out alot of energy from within.

And because of that i'm starting to feel really brain dead.. I'm like a living zombie or at least i feel like one. *Exhales heavily* . You know i was born smart so are you??But education ruined it all.. Lols .. At time i just feel like giving everything up.. But just havin the thought bout you brings me back up to my feet.

Here comes the emo part.. should i talk about it ?? Hmmm * thinks* you know that they say that "Love is patient Love is kind. Love is not jealous or boastful neither proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when its wronged. Love Never gives up, never loses faith, and its always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

~emo Mou?~ lols.. When you've found the right person don't let him/her slip right through ya arms.. you will know when the time comes..






A CUT ABOVe


There once was a very good old barber in New York. One day a florist

goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and
the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am
doing community service." The Florist is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a
thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.


The next day, a policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber
after the cut. But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept
money from you. I am doing community service." The cop is happy and
leaves the shop.

Then the next morning the barber goes to open his shop,there is a thank
you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.


A Malaysian software engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to
pay the barber after the cut. But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I
cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service."
The Malaysian software engineer is happy and leaves.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, guess what he
finds there...








Can you guess?











Don't know the answer yet?
















Come on lah... , THINK! THINK, like a Malaysian.... :)









GIVE UP??















.... a dozen Malaysians waiting for a free haircut!!!






moral of the story: Go to a saloon...haha


aite i gtg.. i'm just so worned out

No comments: