Friday, February 15, 2008

Peices

I Love ya..

I tried to be perfect but nothing was worth it...
I feel incomplete without you in my life.

i thought it´d be easy, but i guess i was wrong..
Whats a day without the Sun?(Ur my sun la^^)

What's the nite without the moon?(yup ur oso my moon ><)
* i knoe it sounds corny but oh wells ^^*

You are everything to me..
I´d say all the words that I know..
I may be stupid at times but the only words i know
how to say now is
"I LOVE YOU"..

I feel real stupid like a @#%#^* at tiems when i'm with you..
i know i get nervous and keep quiet
i'm just afraid tat i might talk too much or talk crap...
i gtg for now i dunno what else to talk bout peeps...

so now all you peeps knoe tat i'm in love huh ^^..
~shhhhhh~ don tell my momma after she say i'm stolen by a gal.
=) cheers peeps..

No comments: