Monday, January 28, 2008

CHAN BROTHERS

Dear bro, At times we may have Fights over stuffs such as "Food", our very own ups and downs , and our own disagreement of life.. BUt hey that's life man.. Bullying you is all part of life's cycle; it aint cause i love bullyin you but ; that's the one way i can get your attention and perhaps one of the ways i show my love to you.



Did you know that when you were six months old and full of fun? Where i played with ya lil toes? With just a blink of my eye, you were suddenly one; There were so many things we were going to do, or rather things that i wanted to do with you. But I turned my head and you turned two.
At two you were very dependant on me,
But independence took over when you turned three i think so...
Your third birthday, another year I tried to ignore,
But when I lit the candles, there weren't three, but four. Four was the year that you really strived, look at you now, you're already five.
Now you are ready for books and for rules. ^^ big guy
This is the year that you go to school.
The big day came, you were anxious (Q-Dees) to go.
We walked to the bus, going so slowly.
As you climbed aboard and waved good-bye,
I felt a lump in my throat and tears stung my eyes. I tried so hard to keep it in but tears just flowed like a stream of river.
Time goes so fast, it's hard to believe
That just yesterday you were home here with me.
And tomorrow when the bus brings you home
and you jump to the ground, with a big happy smile like any other little kid would have. X)
You'll be wearing your cap and graduationgown.
So I'm holding to these moments as hard as I can,
Because the next time I look, I'll be seeing a man.





THE DIFFERENCES OF THE "CHAN" BROTHERS






*ADRIEL V.S GABRIEL*



NAME: ADRIEL CHAN KAH-KENG

AGE: 15

D.O.B: 13-June-93




NAME : GABRIEL CHAN KAH- FAI

AGE: 18

D.O.B: 25- June-90



THINGS IN COMMON

  1. WE Love to Camwhore ^^ ~nyek nyek~
  2. WE're Brothers from the same mother
  3. WE're L.A.M.E
  4. We both are Musicians
  5. We are "BOYS!!"
  6. We love to shop ~individually~ X)
  7. We love to make people laugh ~putting a smile on everyone faces~
  8. We body-build
  9. We Fight and Annoy each other
  10. We tell jokes but no one laughs except us ^^
  11. We always Syok Sendiri
  12. We both dress up according to the occasion
  13. We're both very veryFashionable i must say X)
  14. WE're Christians
  15. WE L.O.V.E GIRLS
  16. WE'RE BOTH HAWT AND SINGLE ^^
  17. We love one another but we just don't know how to express it
  18. WE're Punks but different category





BIG TIME POSERS





My LOVE FOR YOU HAS NO END



We were two little sets of footprints,

Two dirty little faces;
We caught frogs, chased puppy dogs,
Played ball and ran some races.

We raced across the sands of time,
Keeping up with one another;
Two best friends until the end,
Heart to heart -- Brother to brother.


We don't know where life will lead,
Or how the story will end;
But no matter what path we walk on,
I'm forever your best friend.
I'll always be there for you, even if you don't need me.

While we can't always be together,
We'll never be too far apart;
I give to you the best of me....
you'll always be apart of me no matter what the cost;
A friend and all of my heart.


My memories shall be shared with you,
Of the life we lived together as kids;
I'll give a gift of laughter,
To carry you through stormy weather.

So as you look back through the years,
Just look inside your heart;
As long as we share our love which is known as the "Brotherly Love,"
We'll never be apart.










What is his is his ; What is mine is mine X) *before and after gym*


ADRIEL 6 months before gym

AFTER MUCH TRAINING



GABE

BEFORE MUA GYM ^^


LOLSSSSS

SHHH DON't Tell Him.. LAWLSS

>< (*OMG*)




DIFFERENCES


  1. I drive / he cycles
  2. My hair is longer / he's got spik-ier hair than mine
  3. I drink Mochaninno / he drinks cuppacino (both caffine)
  4. I speak mandrin/ he speaks contonese
  5. I play basket ball / he skates
  6. i'm taller than him ^^/ he's not as tall as me
  7. I love houses with a zen garden.. / he likes bamboo houses
  8. I play the Drums / he plays the bass
  9. Mom calls me "BRIEL" / Mom calls him "IEL"
  10. I LOVE VEGE/ he loves MEAT
  11. I'm HEnsem/ he's HANDSOME
  12. I got BIg @#$%^ / he's got small #$%^& haha
  13. He's STRAIGHT / I'm not ^^
  14. I'm a Girl Magnet /He's a CHICK MAGNET
  15. I'm Idiotic/ He's Foolish









Let me always remember the moment
that wonderful, magical moment you were born
let me remember the tears of joy, the sheer relief, the awesome miracle






let me always remember the moment
that one perfect memory that will live forever in my heart
the wonderful, magical moment that you were born.














.................. We can be really emo at times..........................




















>>>>Tis is why we are Brothers<<<<

















OUR MOM WHO BROUGHT US UP WHEN WE'RE DOWN
( MA TIS IS FOR YA AH *PLEASE DON SCOLD ME OKAY?* Heeeee)











Mom

It's wonderful knowing someone is there,
Someone to talk to, someone to care,
Someone who always knows just what to do...
It's always been wonderful knowing there's you.
It's wonderful having someone who gives
Something worthwhile to each day that she lives,
Someone whose thoughtfulness always shows through...
It's always been wonderful,
Mom, having you.

No comments: