Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A brand new Beginning

AS u know its already January the 1st & its just the beginning Of Smth new for all of us a brand new adventure ^^...

I'm 18 and its freakin scary tat time flies jus as fast as a toot-toot-train?? [lols]
oh wells...

For the first time in my life i count down in church wit SAMMie and family.. it was so cool tat it went ~[BOOM]~ ~[BANG]~~[WHAM]~ and Ended so quickly..LAWLS but it was superbly cool!! n there goes 2007 i tot to myself hahahahahaha.... anti climax huh??

But it was a really awesome ending, as ME,SAMMIE,TIM watched "she's the man" and slept at 4am.. I wasnt really watching the movie tho ^^.. smth else caught my attention =)

okok niwayz jus as promised some vids n pics ^^... lets SEE my LIFE CHANGIN PROCESS haha


EMBARRASSING MOMENTS OF MY LIFE/ *Top secret*


TIS IS NOT ME!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA [early 06]




MEET MR. RETARD!! lols 2006




DAME.. 2006 year end.. Mr. LALA XP





TIs IS ME NERDY.. JUS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP




TIS IS ME NOW!!! WHEEEEEEEEE DAME i'm HENSEM!!! XP




meet my GOD sis whom i love loads (meet SAMMIE) /RETARD??? tats wat she calls me BTW






AND MY BUD DEE WEI/ A.K.A POSER lols






yo peeeps tats all for now... LOVE YA RETARD!!! XOXO

No comments: