Saturday, January 19, 2008

I WAS TAGGED!!!! plus some random stuffs =)


I GOT TAGGED BY A GAL!!! DEE WEI!! ^^

remove one question from below, and add in your personal question,make it total 20 questions..Than tag 11ppl in your lists them out at the end of this posts . Link the one whom you tagged , than spread it to 11 ppl,let the game go on, return the tag to sender its prohibited.



1) what was your childhood dream?
A navy general with the whit uniform? ~don't laugh!!~


2) rainy days or sunny days? Why?
I like the rainy days cuz there's always thunder b4 it rains? when there's a thunder i can finally let go some pressie from my "REAR END" and no one will notice?? When its Sunny ; I feel HOTTER!!! ~woots!!~

3) WHich color do you prefer?
brown with bronze or copper vintage colors babay!!

4)Who would i marry??
Hmmmmm.... The women of my life? Duh!!! My wife will be the BEST!! better tan all of you guys our there man.... ~gonna make all of you peeps jealous~ =)

5)What present would you prefer the best ?
Anything really... i don't mind.. as long as i'm remembered; its the thought that counts

6)What am i afraid of losing?
i'm afraid of LOSING Y.O.U.. yeah you !! the one who's READIN THIS !! ~bluek~

7)If you met someone you love, would you confess to him/her or just keep it a secret?
If your love for that someone is pure and you do love that person i don't think there's anything to be afraid.. Because i love you i'll go an extra mile.. I'm proud of my love and i will not jus tell him/her but rather i'll tell the WORLD!!!

8) The dumbest thing you've done in your life.
Most of the things i do are dumb?? its a daily thing Man!! ~woots~ <<<< there that was jus something dumb ^^ haha

9)What qualities do you want in your other half?
MUST BE A GIRL!! cuz i'm straight!! Doesn't mean my name is GABRIEL i'm gay!! that's wrong!! SHE MUST TRUST ME FOR WHAT I DO.. TRUST is the foundation of LOVE.. with TRUST your relationship will go to the ends of the world!!

10)Till now, what is the moment you regret most?
NOt listenin to mom n dad.. Everything they said when i was little made sense.. I just regret not listenin to them.. If i could only turn back time.. to make things right...

11) Which type of person you hate most? i try my best not to hate.. hate is a really strong word to use.. as much as that someone has wronged me, i'll try my best 2 forgive and forget.. With hate in your life ; you'll be a very bitter person

12) what is your ambition?
To become the WORLD'S top chef!!! I"ll cook for mom and dad!! ANd the love of my life.. i'll ease her burden. i'l try my best to cok for her EVERYDAY!! if i can =)

13) would you rather be someone else at this very moment??
Nope.. i'm happy with who i am..

14)If you can have a dream to wish to come true , what would it be ? all i wish for and want is Y.O.U... the person readin this now ^^

15)what is the most important thing in your life?
family and friends...

16)Beaches or cities?
can i have both?? i knoe i'm a little greedy.. Beaches would be romantic.. a spot for a honey moon?? cities simply because i can go shopping till i drop...

17)what would you do if the world ends tomorrow?
i'll use my super powers to stop it !! I"m HIRO!! MAlaysia VERsion =)

18)Who do you wanna meet before you die?
My family and wife most important!!

19) the most worth while decision you've ever made in your life so far?
i dreamt of you, i saw you , i found you , i wanted you , i got you , and now i'll never let go

20) Why her? what's so special?
SHe.. sorry peeps no names ^^ ANONYMOUS = the most beautiful person ever i tag MOM , DAD , SAMMIE , DEE , IVY , Jo WEE , DIXON , FAITH , MAKARIOS, KUKU EMPEROR (NOEL), and GRANDPARENTs La =)


JUST SOMETHING RANDOM.

Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan (anyone)?

Operator : Yes, you can speak to me. Caller : No, I want to speak to Annie Wan (anyone)!

Operator : You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Caller : I'm Sam Wan (Someone). And I need to talk to Annie Wan (anyone)! It's urgent.

Operator : I know you are someone and
you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?

Caller : Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan (anyone) that our brother Noel Wan (no one)has involved in an accident. Noel Wan (no one)got injured and now Noel Wan (no one) is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan (everyone) is on his way to the hospital.

Operator : Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller : You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator : I'm Saw Lee (Sorry).

Caller : Yes! You should be sorry. Now
give me your name! LOLXXXX =)





JUST ANOTHER SOMETHING BOUT WHAT I THINK BOUT GIRLS WHO CRIES FOR A GUY.


if a gal cried for u"
If a girl cries in front of you, it
means that she couldn't take it
anymore...

If you take her hand, she would stay
with you for the rest of your life; if
you let her go, she couldn't go back
to being herself anymore...

(V ERY TRUE!!!)
A girl wont cry easily, Except in
front of the person who she love the
most, she becomes weak..

(VERY TRUE!!!)
A girl wont cry easily, only when she
loves you the most, she put down her
ego.

G uys, if a girl cries bcoz of you
please hold her hands firmly, she's
the one who would stay with you for
the rest of your life.

Guys, if a girl cries bcoz of you,
please dont give her up, maybe bcoz of
your decision, you ruin her life.

When she cry rite in front of you,
when she cry bcoz of you, Look into
her eyes, Can u see n feel the pain n
hurt she's feeling?

Thin k....

Which other girl have cried wif pure
sincerity, Infront of you, And bcoz of
you?

*i knw who..*

She cry not because she is weak, She
cry not bcoz she wan sympathy or pity,
She cry, Because crying silently is no
longer possible, the pain, hurt, n
agony have become too big a burden to
be kept inside...

Guy s, Think about it...

*im thinking..*


If a girl cry her heart out 2
you, And
all because of you, Its time to look
back on wat u have done, Only you will
know the answer to it.

Do consider it. Coz one day....

It may be too late for regrets,
It may be too late to say "im sorry".

To my friends...

Po nder this message seriously.

Do nt do dis to a girl,
You may regret for the rest of your
life. Maybe in your life, she's the
only one that love YOU the most.

~sharing with ya'll bout what i think.. my thoughts speaks for themselves~

No comments: