Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cinderella Man ^^




There's A time for everything.. And tis is once upon a love story of Cinderella man ^^ ~LMAO~

It came a time when a guy fell in love with a girl; And so he or she thought it was called love. We were once lovers but in all ended up as what we call "infatuations". As much as i loved you i knew that both; you and i will not work out, yet i never gave up hope and i persist on our relationship. I tried and i tried to prove to you that i loved you: but u never seem to bother..

Life is meaningless without love... And so i thought to myself


What Is There,
To Believe In During Life,
Nothing Lasts,
Aside From Strife,
Life May Perish,
Life May End,
Our Soul We May Give,
Our Soul We May Spend,
But Our Love,
Will Never Dim,

Will Never Change,

It Will Forever Last,

When All Other Lights Leave,

For You Light My Life,
You Make Me Believe.

~and so i thought ~

(The Past shall remain as the past)===== Let's take a look at my love life=====


My very 1st Girlfriend was when i was 12; even though i'm to freaking young to have one but i did!! ~lols~ WE lasted for 1 year and 8 months.. I had no idea how we even got together.. all i remembered was we were texting each other n ~poof~ magically she became my girlfriend >OMG<

Name:Elaine
Age:13
Reason of break up: I liked my class monitor ~LOLX~ ( that's what she said )
the rest of her particulars i forgot LOL ><



Btw she was 1 year older than me ^^.... We were together but we never did actually HOld hands... HAhahaha.. no touchy touchy =) .. 2 "tau kei" dating in a mall walkin side by side.. ok moving on to the next one.. okok before that.. See the roses?? Those were for her Valentine's and its my 1st ever gift to a girl?? hahahaha






After bout 3 months of Being alone , there came along tis girl. Back than i was only 13++ and she was already 14.. Its weird how i like older girls actually ><
How we got together..

~Thinks~ hmmmm....If i'm not mistaken i banged into her in the canteen during Church camp and i spilled my milk on her ENTIRE SHIRT!!
I kept on apologizing to her like mad.. like sayin sorry 1000 times. And i asked her "how can i make it up to you?"

~so i ended up being her "maid" through out the entire camp. CLeaning up all her mess..And so from there it started.
~we dated for about 10 months until her dad had to move to NZ~
SHe's in New Zealand now.. We're really the best of friends.. you Rawk Girl!! Better not be naughty when i'm not around*smacks*
Name: Huei Yin

Age:14

Rest of the info i really forgot hahaha



Ooops did i mention that i used to draw? yeah she was the one who thought me 2 draw alrite!! I drew this and she did the rest .. all the touch ups n all. basically its all her work =)



Our trademark pose!! we call it the "DIno" mouth Pose



THe current her!! 2007!! she's always stealing my fashion sense!! ARGHhh!!
That dude is her "MAN" Ken he's Korean babayyy...


Once a poser forever a poser....oh oh oh i gotta show ya'll some of her Drawings!! she's @#$%^ -ing PROFESSIONAL!! check it out!!!!!!




LIKE I SAID SHE'S @#$$%^* TALENTED!!! NO stealing its copyrighted ^^


TIs is how she pictured me now!! I only wished i had that long hair HUEI YIN ~ok that's all bout her~ lols






And now my Third.. Nonetheless tessie ng sher yin.. She's THE RICHEST GF i ever had in my life!!!! LOL before i start off bout our story i gotta tell you this; she bought me a RM200 dollar shirt , Rm 200 quicksilver surf pants
and a RM150++ wallet..

Reason of break-up:
My feelings for you has faded ( according to her)

Memories: I only remember this one thing and i can never forget.. SHe was learning how to cook. And so one day she made "Char keuy teow" lolx.. ~there was more bean sprout than kuey teow noodles and it was super salty~

Tessie: how is the Kuey teow?

Gabe:~its so tasty~ Yummy! (> it was SO salty that i nearly go bald in an instant<)

Tessis: you sure ah?

Gabe: perhaps you can cut down on the salt?

~reason why i lie~ iF you're a good Bf you must make your other half happy watever the costs. Loving her means puttin a smile on her face all the time On my birthday

She Baked a choc FUDge cake for me. The moment i Cut the cake i had a funny feeling that after i eat this cake i'll be a diabetic .. You could literally Feel all the choc getting stuck on to the knife. The topping was so THICK!! So i took one SPOON FULL ~GUlp~ WAH LAU!!!! MY FRONT TOOTH NEARLY DROPPED OUT!!

Tessie: hows the cake dear?

Gabe: its Awesome. SO sweet!!

Tessie : thank you ^^ "you're sweet too dear"

Gabe: my thoughts~i meant the cake was sweet la~ lolx.

Tessie: so do you like it ?

Gabe: yeah i love it. cuz u made it =)

~you see i didn't lie to her, i told her it was sweet she jus misinterpreted it ^^~



How i met her was in a church known as R.L.C (renewal luthren church)
lols.. we were playing pool

Name: Tessie Ng Sher Yin Age: 15


that's her not much pics tho...







My most recent one.... I wouldn't say its a bad one nor good.. Its a lesson not to be taken lightly i would say.. I've learn alot from this relationship and i mean ALOT.

Just a quote from experience ~ If LOVE HURTS, LOVE
MORE, IF LOVE HURTS MORE, LOVE IT EVEN MORE, IF LOVE HURTS EVEN MORE, LOVE IT TILL IT HURTS NO MORE...

Reason of break-up : "Gabe you're too caring!!" isn't that what i'm for??


Name: Rebecca Chan
Age:16













And yup that's the end of "US". I'm posting all my memories here so that they'll stay HERE!!! No longer up in my head!! ~wooots~ GIRL YOUR NOW OUT OF MY HEAD YOU'RE in the COMP NOW !! hahahahaha. I'm throwing all my runnish here.. No longer playing tricks in my head..



~cheers peeps.. I love you for who you are and you know i'm waiting ^^~




Love is strong yet delicate.

It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.



JE T'AIME

1 comment:

Spaztic m0nkey said...

thanks!! ^^ .. Those were the last of all my memories!! =).. i've erased all of it from my com.. n now my memories are all gone.. what is left is al in my blog.. needless to say more bout any of them ^^

i'm a much happier person now X)

so how are you la?? like haven chat with you since like i was a small boy?