Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jokes and Love???

A Random Story


Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Not only did he do it 1 tp 10, but he did it again from 10 back to 1. This is what he came up with..1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep on chicks. But then a couple saw me, so what i do?I panic lah and 4 down. Then the man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran untill I fell 6 and threw up. So I go to 7- eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away. 10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7- eleven. Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.
Than the next day he called me and the phone went green green... so i picked up n say yellow yellow? but there was no answer...so i blue blue the phone back? oops now tats a different story haha my bad ^^


~THE END~
you want another? lols.. Just for you



DID YOU KNOW; British humour sometimes surpass the lameness of Malaysian humour?? seriously... even i cant laugh at some of their jokes. but there's a COOL part bout this book. the last section is named "Insults" why? because its full of insults, that's why. geezz.. who could have guessed?



want to be insulted? here's a sample.
"Last time i saw someone as ugly as you, i had to pay admission."
here's another one. right at you.
You're so dumb, you stare at an orange juice container because it said "concentrate"
and my personal favorite....
"You're dark and handsome. when its dark, you're handsome."
some of them are funny. others are just plain mean. well, there has to be a reason why they're called insults... ohh ohh here's one i just came up with!
"You're so dumb, you don't get this joke."

X)
( bet you were like "huh?" )


Alrite thats it for now enough of lame-ness ^^
(before i end i would like to posts tis so called "letter") I may not be really good at it but tis is what i could think of..




A Song Just for Y.O.U


A gentle word like a spark of light, it
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It's YOU that makes me whole

There is no corner, no dark place,
YOUR LOVE cannot fill
And if the world starts causing waves,
It's your devotion that makes them still and calm lik

You always speak to me,
In sweet honesty and truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain, Like an umbrella over my head? ^^
YOUR LOVE, the ultimate ~roof~

So thank you for being there,
For supporting me, my life
I'll do the same for you, as i appreciate you so very much =)



As you travel through life,
your dreams will guide you,
determination will get you there,
and love will provide the greatest scenery of all.



GOOD NIGHT PEEPS!!! Laterz... (CHeers)

No comments: