Saturday, January 12, 2008

What wud i do without all of you?

I miss all of u so freakin much... as time flies we have all parted but; we've yet 2 meet each other again with our very own KIDS!!! LOLS?? I can't wait for that day

Here are the pics of the people who are really dear 2 me... lols ... they are the ones who made me lame n stupid... I can never forget all of you!! You all played a really big role in my life..


Meet LEE HAN-EUL he's korean.. yesh yesh status status!!!

16 tis year i think ^^.. single.. and he's gay =).. thaught me how 2 swear in korean?? lols.. nah he's an awesome guitarist..




HAns tryin 2 act cool.... SWT... u'll never beat me ^^ wakakakkaa



OK OK tis is ME and JOEL... PLs don ask me why we're posing like tis X).
We grew up together n spend most our lives NEXT to each other.. He's 20 and he's my freakin neighbor... (We were drunk lols)



~tis is why i love them~ X)Yup these are my friends alrite.. No doubt bout it


MUA!!! POSER IN THE SCHOOL!!!


I DON"T LIKE YOUR FACE!!! "GET LOST!!" ... Call me MEANY!! lols



TIs is JAMES my brother from another mother!! I miss you dude!! After you left for Aussie i was left all alone... About james.. When i first met him the first thing he told me was a LIE he told me his name was eugene and he's 16 years of age ~LIES~ but he's a very nice guy.. only 15 yrs old "sai lo jai!!"

JAMES:I learned the word ~NYANI POOT POOT~ from tis guy... He's totaly awesome.. If i'm not mistaken He's the guy who brought only (1 shirt, 1 pants ,and one UNDERWEAR) for a 4days and 3nights of school camp!! ROFLMAO!!!!! He Wore it INSIDE OUT EVERYDAY!!! DAME you james!!! SICK!!! ARGhhh....


JAMES: I rmb askin him "how come your so tall?" and he said "i ate crocodile meat that's why i'm so tall" Until 2day i'm not sure if its true or not..... Oh ya "N" james love 2 pick on small kids... Its funny when he scold them.. "You think you very BIG ah??!!" "Get lost you piece of worthless garbage!!" lols.... n when he say those he has tis funny actions lols!!! U mean "TAU KEI"



Josh Loo.. A.K.A MR 2 cool but in a lame way =) wanna knoe why?

TIS IS WHY!!!!! ROFLMAO!!! Pls stop callin me midget or rat


SWEE LING!!! Ivy... AKA (WOmenizer) lols.... She's super nice ok?? hahaha.. I wanna see your kids in 10 years time ^^... Mini IVY.... As much as we bang each other n callin each other names i don hate.. lols


WHAO!! NOw tis is y i like ivy!! SHe's SPAZTIC hahahaha.... stay wonderful la...



DIxon boi boi!!! Grow up ady lo... so BIG... tis is wat u see him as now.. super matured n handsome... He's one of those guys who like 2 make fun of me.. n yet i still love him


Tis is wht you don see ^^... Dixon boi boi!!!! Ur the best la....



Jie jie Jowee... Even tho we're the same age but still.... She's freakin awesome... what i like bout her is her random-ness



yup tis is her Hittin on some small kid ^^.. He's a small boi la Jowee come on.....
tis is why i said she was random....



Alvin!!! You're the man!! ~respect~ TIs is our coolest n most fun guy in school.. he rawks simply cuz he us so sporting!!! Did i also mention that he's a singer?? He's dame good.. shud hire him ^^

yup tis is him alrite^^ "cool leh"?? That's what he says...


TIs is joshua n MAKARIOS!! U shud meet him!!! Seriously... He laughs like a Hyena....


and he's also known as the "SLEEPING BEAUTY" ..... sleep in class some more .. good la u...


Isn' he jus adorable?? Meet Matthew!! wanna know why we all love him??


DIDN'T you know??!!! HE's the KING LA!!!! ROYALTY!! Actually we jus love his money ^^ ~nyek nyek~... [WORSHIP HIM] x)



OK OK LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!! PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE CRAZIEST PEOPLE IN OUR SCHOOL OF HISTORY!!!


TIS IS MATTHAIS!!! CROSS DRESSING!!! ~WOOTS~


He sure does enjoy what he's doin....



AND OF COURSE!!! JOSEPH WONG!!!

ANY ONE WANTS A KISS??? MUAKZZZZZZ!!!


DON YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME??!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




~i knoe i look nerdy!!~


TIS IS ALL OF US!! I LOVE ALL OF U ALL!! UR ALL VERY DEAR 2 ME!!


No comments: