Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random Convo with new kid and stuffs??



Hey yo peeps.. Knowing that all of you loyal readers of my blog out there can't wait for my latest update on what i'm doing daily and all.. So here's what happened today.. =)

There's this super small kid; cute, cuddly,hug-able.HAWT!!, attractive, Looks EXACTLY like the character CHICKEN LITTLE : FAT CHICKEN LITTLE =) and SMART!!! He has tis British Accent btw ....He's name is HAN -JIAN: only 8 years of age and dame he simply knows
TOO much for his age he's a real cheeky fella... So on the way back from Mamak; he was riding on my shoulders. Tis was the convo we had


Han-Jian: DO you have nipples?

Gabe: Umm.... How was lunch? ~ i tried to change topic ~okay~

Han-Jian: Why you change topic? Do you have nipples?

Gabe:( ~SPEECHLESS~ in deep thought .. thinkin of what to say... ) Ummm... yeah i do. Why do you ask?

Han-Jian: Are they Big?? Can i see it ?? Do your mommy have one?

Gabe: errr.... nope???? Yeah i think all mom have it??

Han-Jian: WHy not??

Gabe: Cuz its not a very nice thing 2 see??? I didn't know what else to say ok??!!

Han-Jian: My mommy has nipples and they are pointy

Gabe: (I almost burst out in laughter!! it was so hard to control.. but i did anyways) Owh OK!!.......(Just out of curiousity ok?? i asked) What about your Dad?? I know i'm naughty... i'm sorry?

HAn-Jian: My daddy has No nipples, he's got boobs..

GABE: ROFLMAO!!!!!

Sigh kids now adays.....

I'll post more later ^^ i hope =)









No comments: