Thursday, January 10, 2008

What You mean to me


What are F.R.I.E.N.D.S for?=A friend is someone who reaches out for your hand...
and touches your heart.



Just for
Y.O.U, you are forever special in my eyes. (~neverfailing love~)


You are friendly, kind and carin
Sensitive, Loyal and understandin
Humorous, fun, secure and true
Always there... yeah that's you alrite.

SPECIAL, accepting, EXCITING and wise
Truthful and helpful, with honest brown eyes
Confiding, Forgiving, cheerful and bright
tis is how i see you... witout a doubt and not one bit of spite.

You're One of a kind, DIFFERENT from others
Generous, charming, but not one that smothers
Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game
But not just another... in the long chain.

Appreciative, warm and Precious like Gold
Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old
You'll always be there in my heart,there is always space jus for you and I know that is true
I'll Always be here... Always for you.



~I can write a book just bout you~. You will never know how much i love you until you give me a chance to show it.



ONce upon a time there was a guy, who met tis sweet and lovely girl. And he simply couldn't get her off his mind; he starts to fall for her and this is his story, and what he thaught bout her that makes him fall in love:
Since the day i met her i've always been questioning myself why do I love her?? What is it that started all this??.. And i thought to myself...


It’s the way she looks at me,
It's the Smile on her face that brings the joy and laughter.
The way she makes my knees weak and butterflies in my tummy ^^,
the LOVE in her eyes.
It’s the softness of her skin,
the silk in her hair.
It’s the twist in her walk; XP
it’s the Sweetness in her talk.
It’s the way she loves and cares for me
that makes me Love her each day, wanting her more each day just to be with me.
That is what I would say.


~cheers peeps~

No comments: