Thursday, January 3, 2008

Photography lessons anyone ?

Have you ever wonder why do the photographers bends,lies, or kneel down? or do funny positions while taking a picture? Well...., the answer is that a different position gives you a different picture.~get it~ i tot so =.= Even 1mm difference makes the picture look different. How I knew all this?? Hmmmm..Well, i'm not a "professional" photographer so i don't. I asked my friend and thats what he told me.
Check out this pictures... U rock JOsh..




I wonder was it really the car tat caught his attention? ~hmmm i wonder~


NOw tis is funny======> see tis guy?? YEah.. tis guy... so engrossed in takin a pic tat he doesn't even know tat his pants RIPPED...


Tis is jus plain Obscene

N tis is mua.. the Self claimed "professional photographer" ^^ [woot woot] NOT PRO??
oh wellhss i'm stwill learning.. pls forgive my accent here.. blame it on the braces XP


THIS ARE THEIR RESULTS Once the Negatives were Done (jus for laughs)

AND i taught i was Vulgar!! =====> L.O.O.K at THIS!! (thinks to myself... GEEZ)


WOW!!! 1000 Yen to "CUT FACE" awesome? yeah totally


Any GUY who walks in here will NEVER come out.. LOLs...( contractor must b out of his mind)


~i'm so speechless~....... ~.~


WHY do i get the idea tat i aint gonna like what's comin??


now tis is so insulting... great and its CHinese!! even more insulting... geez.. (guess that guy must have flunk his English)

Ummm... scuse me?? Wot u towking bout?


GO figure.....


JUst the place for me ?? i wonder wat they serve n have for the menu... ( scratches head)


THE END -TADA-

No comments: