Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lov3 struck <3



I'm missing you every sec and minute of my life..Life seems to be short; a moment ago i was with you; a while ago it was the year 2007 n not too long ago i pictured my life with you. I admit that i may not be perfect nor the best in the world but i'm here to say tat i'll do my best and what i'm good at. N tat is 2 Love you.






Take a look at some pics now shall we ??



Too kick start a Brand New Year 2008. FRESH FLOWERS for everyone ^^


<3 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">




AS The Year 2007 passed me by as quick as a flash. I'm missing you all peeps out there as we part and go our own ways ^^



me and the guys & gals...




the fun we had..



<POSERS>



LOL??




HAHA And now for some Humor ..


can u picture me going for NS? BALD? NO HAIR? take a look


TIS IS WHAT HAPPENS =Eugene and Me =)


ok that is all for now.. i'm dead tired peeps.. got class tmr wheeee so fun ^^

perhaps another time aite..


cheers <3






No comments: