Wednesday, January 9, 2008

F.A.M.I.L.Y

All of a sudden i was thinkin of the people who care most for me... And guess what? It turned out to be my FAMILY!!! Don't you agree that your family is important?? Well if you don't i seriously think that you should reconsider...^^.. Think bout it; who are the ones that takes all you nonsense and yet still loves you? Or the ones that you annoy n yet takes care of you?

Even though at times you may have some disagreements wit ya parents or ya siblings, but hey its all part of a process?? I mean that's the thrill rite?? Otherwise it'll be dead boring... =)..

The reason why you fight is because you love them and its the only way you can get their attention?? okok now i tell you why i love my family aite ^^


Up First i would like to say "I LOVE YOU MOM!!"

Mom is my foundation of all things.. Without her in my life i wouldn't be where i am now.. (which is in front of the com blogging ^^) Mom if you ever happen to read tis I LOVE you so very much!! Even though you and i may not be on good terms but i seriously just wanna let you know how much you mean to me..

When i'm down on my knees you were always there to pick me up and ; putting me back on my feet.

When i'm lost in total darkness you were always the light to show me the way out..

I know that i may be a pain in the ass MOST of the time but hey its all part of life, and i'm trying my best to be a better person ^^.

HAHA i can never forget all the times that you cheered me on.. Make me laugh with all ya JOkes and all the laughter we had i simply miss it...

Thank you mom!!!


Dear Dad,

YOU're the MAN!! Well i know that its hard for you and i to get along but hey i'm still ya son aint i?? I know that both you and i have alot of disagreements in life but hey no one is perfect huh ?? We're all just tryin our very best ... You may think that you did a sucky job being a dad.. Well i wouldn't say so... I did grow up pretty well (haven't i??) hmmmmmm.... lols

I would like to say this one thing to you dad and that is i'm not ashamed to say " I LOVE YOU DADDY" cuz YOU ARE my daddy... And i'm proud !! NO one can ever replace you EVER!!!

It may be hard being a dad but its also hard being the oldest in the family.. BUt all my respect goes to you.. You managed to give me a roof above my head , Food to eat so that i'll never go hungry, and CLOTHES!!!! Otherwise i'll still be running around like a small kid without clothes...

YOU DID A GREAT JOB DAD!!



here are some pics of my FAMILY ~enjoy~


candid shot.. dad looks constipated X)


I knoe i knoe... i'm hotter than my dad ^^.. but not as hot as my mom.. she's "sizzling" according to her LOLS!!!





ANd yeah.. MY youngest bro!!! Hey you N.E.R.D!! bet you didn't se that one comin now did you?? haha




Shhhhh.. don tell ADriel... retard pictures are simply the best ^^... Time flies so quickly,... he's all grown up now ... big fella


Don't they look jus alike?? Mini replica of my dad...(dad was tryin so hard to be LALA)



just in case your wondering how come i'm so HENSEM its because of my mom n dad.. they did it.. ^^ wooohoooo hooray for you!! =)


The women who made it all come true!! Still acting young huh mom?? ~btw she was tryin to do a lala fish-ball-kiss pose~

what do you get when you plus my M.O.M & D.A.D together??



you get GABRIEL!!! wooohooooo...... lols



ohohohohohohoh... last but not least the 2 n most wonderful people who has always been there to help, care, and love me.... i would like to say thanks to tis to people.


~SAmantha!~


Dee




aite that's it for now.... "be appreciative of what you have" love all of you peeps




No comments: